Here at VT Group, our business units provide turnkey engineering and logistics, enterprise Information Technology, and C5ISR services worldwide, primarily in the DOD, commercial, and healthcare arenas.
VT Group is seeking Laborer/Helper (Sheet Metal) located in Virginia Beach, VA.
• Performs general labor tasks in the sheet metal fabrication field. No specialized skill required
• With assistance, set up and operate machines such as shears, punches, and rollers, drill presses, vertical and horizontal band saws and plasma machines to fabricate parts to specifications.
• Assist in measuring and marking layout on metals, plastics, woods, and laminates.
• Assist with general tasks in the sheet metal department.
• Has knowledge of commonly used tools such as scribe, combination square, grinder, hand drill.
Join VT Group if you want to serve with friendly and caring people who are dedicated to delivering critical services and helping our customers solve difficult problems in often world-changing circumstances.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
VT Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
VT Group is a drug free workplace. All applicants must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.